Applications Analyst II
Location: Houston , TX
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD is looking for an experienced Applications Analyst to join our IT team!
About the Position
The Applications Analyst II at The Harris Center assists in the technical support of vendor supplied applications, including any custom enhancements. You will assist and handle incidents, both 2nd and 3rd line, as well as production support, testing, and change management. You will need to work closely with business analysts in order to provide enhancements, configuration changes, bug fixes, recommended solutions, and documentation. It is vital that you have an understanding of basic network infrastructure, web technologies, and web infrastructure as well as business workflows within The Harris Center.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(a), 403(b), or 457 retirement plans with matching
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salary
- Family and Medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loan Repayment Coordination Assistance
- Professional development programs
- New hire referral bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
- 3 years of experience as an Applications Analyst
- Database experience, preferred
- Technical knowledge of web technologies and infrastructure
About The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD
The Harris Center is the state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving Harris County, Texas. As the largest behavioral and developmental disability care center in Texas, The Harris Center provides a full continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County in more than 42 different languages as well as sign language in order to better serve our community. We are committed to meeting the behavioral health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them hope to live to their fullest potential.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (“The HARRIS CENTER”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.