IT Information Security Analyst
Location: Houston , TX
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD is looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join our IT team!
About the Position
The IT Information Security Analyst at The Harris Center performs two vital functions. During day-to-day operations, you will provide in-place security solutions for the organization as well as identify, investigate, and resolve any security incidents detected by our systems. At times, you may also be required to implement new security solutions, participate in the creation and maintenance of policies and reports, and conduct vulnerability audits and assessments. As the Information Security Analyst, it is expected that you will be fully aware of The Harris Center's security goals and actively work towards upholding and fulfilling those.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(a), 403(b), or 457 retirement plans with matching
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salary
- Family and Medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loan Repayment Coordination Assistance
- Professional development programs
- New hire referral bonus
- Associate's Degree in related field
- Computer Science, Information Security, etc.
- 4 years of relevant experience
- One or more of the following certifications:
- GIAC Security Fundamentals
- GIAC Information Security Essentials
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security
- CompTIA Security+
About The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD
The Harris Center is the state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving Harris County, Texas. As the largest behavioral and developmental disability care center in Texas, The Harris Center provides a full continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County in more than 42 different languages as well as sign language in order to better serve our community. We are committed to meeting the behavioral health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them hope to live to their fullest potential.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (“The HARRIS CENTER”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.