Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management
Department: Revenue Cycle Management
Location: Houston , TX
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD is looking for an experienced Vice President of Revenue Cycle Manage, Managed Care, and Financial Planning
About the Position
At The Harris Center, the Vice President of Revenue Cycle, Managed Care, and Financial Planning will oversee the Revenue Management Department including provider payor credentialing, coding, claims billing, third party accounts receivable management, appeals process, payment posting, and credit management. In addition, you will also be responsible for the preparation of the annual budget process for the organization. You will share responsibility in ensuring that we are in compliance with applicable federal and state legal requirements while serving as the point of contact for regulatory and accreditation bodies in regards to revenue management. Your primary responsibility will encompass managing the Revenue Management Department staff, budgets, and strategic initiatives in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(a), 403(b), or 457 retirement plans with matching
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salary
- Family and Medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loan Repayment Coordination Assistance
- Professional development programs
- New hire referral bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Health Administration, or similar
- CPA, preferred
- Progressive experience in accounting and budgeting
- Governmental or Non-Profit preferred
- Professional revenue cycle management experience
- Progressive leadership experience
- Knowledge of professional billing software applications, including Epic
About The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD
The Harris Center is the state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving Harris County, Texas. As the largest behavioral and developmental disability care center in Texas, The Harris Center provides a full continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County in more than 42 different languages as well as sign language in order to better serve our community. We are committed to meeting the behavioral health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them hope to live to their fullest potential.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (“The HARRIS CENTER”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.